Saturday 16 November 2013

Form I-130 for Sister of USC

Nov. 15, 2013- This day, I send my I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative- siblings of USC) packet application to the USCIS Chicago Lockbox for my married sister.

I have included the following supporting documents in the  Package:

* Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
*Filled and Signed Form I-130  (Me)
*Personal check of $420- processing fee for I-130
*Copy of Petitioner's US Passport (Me)
*Copy of Petitioner's Naturalization Certificate
*Copy of Petitioner's Birth Certificate- evidence that shows petitioner and sister have one common Mother/parents
*Copy of Petitioner's Marriage Certificate- Proof of legal name changed

*Copy of Beneficiary's Birth Certificate- (sister)
*Copy of Beneficiary's Marriage Certificate- proof of legal name changed


In my country, the visa availability for Siblings of US Citizen is two decades unless something change on the US Immigration process along the way.

Update:
Nov.22, 2013- I received an email and text notification from USCIS informing me that they have received my I-130 Petition for my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment