Friday 7 October 2011

Visa Approved-Manila Embassy

So I emailed the Embassy yesterday for the second time to get an update on my Mom's visa. This was my second time contacting them through email. On the first one, they told me that it's under review and was forwarded to the CO on 9/29. When I called them last week I got the same answer but was told to call back again on two weeks. But I could not wait. That's why I emailed them yesterday 10/6/11 US time and 10/7/11 Phil time. Anyways, I got an answer back the following day informing me that a visa has been issued for my mom on the same day which was 10/7. I was surprised because I did not expect for them to issue the visa right away. But I guess calling, emailing them does really help. As of this moment we are waiting for her visa packet to be delivered in the province.

My Mom's journey is almost over but not quite finish yet. She has to attend the PDOS or the pre-departure seminar which is required to all Filipino who will immigrate or work abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment