Thursday 2 June 2011

Immigrant Visa Application Processing Fee Bill Invoice

June 1st, I received an email from the National Visa Center for my IV Invoice. Attached was a 3 pages pdf file including the Bill. The Bill shows the NVC case number, Beneficiary ID, Invoice Date, Amount Due ($404) and Invoice ID Number(IIN). The files also has Payment instruction and Visa Information.

I logged in to the IV Invoice Payment Center( https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Signon.aspx?node=Signin) to pay for the required fee. To log in, I provided the nvc case #, and the IIN on the blanks. So I paid $404 for the IV processing  fee last night using my saving account(another option is your US checking account) . The payment status still shows "PROCESS" and have to wait for 3 business days for payment to be cleared.

**almost there*

Update as of July2013: Immigrant Visa (IV) Processing  Fee is now only $230 compared to $404  2 yrs ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment