Saturday 25 June 2011

NVC Checklist Cover Letter

June 18,2011- This day I received an email from NVC with a subject line of "Checklist Cover Letter". It's a 3 pages attachment letter from NVC which basically an RFE or a request for more evidence.

Below, is the exact wording from NVC which I copied and pasted it here.


_
_____IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION:__________________________________
The NVC has received the requested Affidavit of Support form (I-864) for this case. However, we are
still waiting for the Immigrant Visa Application (DS-230) and corresponding civil documents for each
traveling applicant to be returned to National Visa Center for review. You will find the DS-230 form
along with complete instructions for submitting the civil documentation required for this case at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov under the Applicant Document Processing link.
We urge you to send in the DS-230 form(s) and required civil documentation for each traveling family
member in one package to the National Visa Center (NVC). Sending the information in separately may cause delays in the processing of this case.


Basically, they are waiting for my Mom's DS-230(Immigrant Visa form)documents or the packet IV. But I have mailed the packet IV already on June 10 and was received on June 13. I think the package was still on their mail room and not on the assign officer table that handle IV cases. This Monday would be the 14th business days from the time NVC received the package. So, I would be calling to follow-up if my Mom's Immigrant Visa documents is in their system already. I'm crossing my fingers that there would be no another another evidence they are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment