Wednesday 15 June 2011

St. Lukes Extension Advanced Medical Exam

So my Mom and my sister are in Manila right now for my Mom's medical exam at St. Lukes Extension Clinic(SLEC). They are staying at my cousins' house in Paranaque. It's 2 rides going to St. Lukes. Yesterday, June 15 (PH time) was my Mom's first day of Physical Exam. They came in at around noon so they did not have to fall in line early in the morning with the rest of the applicants. Days before they flew to Manila, I filled out an online registration to pre-register my Mom's medical exam to aid the registration process. After submitting the online form, I printed them out and I had it scanned. I then attached on an email that I sent to my sister. She printed them out and brought with them along with all the documents.

The Online Registration Form can be found at St. Lukes website. Pre-Registration online for your medical exam is not required but only an option. This online registration is only available for U.S Immigrant Visa Applicants.

When they got there yesterday at the building she handed the filled-out form that my sister printed to the guard with the NOA2 or approval notice along with the NVC letter with case number on it. My mom did not have to fill out the PDS (Patient Data Sheet). She was then instructed to wait for her number to be called for next step.

Her first day of medical was done before the office hours and was instructed to come back the next which is today at 1pm Philippine time for her immunization and medical results. Hopefully there are no problems on her X-Ray result so she don't have to for Sputum which could take couple months to get the result.

As per SLEC website, the medical exam fee is US$213.35 for adults (15 years and older) and US$185.35 for children (under 15 years of age). SLMCEC does not accept credit card or dollar payments. The fees must be paid in Philippine pesos at the prevailing exchange rate.

SLEC is located at 1177 J. Bocobo Street, Ermita, Manila. We can be reached by telephone at (+63 2)521-0020, (+63 2)521-8647. SLEC is open from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is best to arrive for your medical examination between 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Applicants are served on a first come first served basis, but the order of release of medical reports will depend on the complexity of the results of the medical examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment