Friday 17 June 2011

St. Lukes Medical Exam -PASSED

My Mom had her 2nd day of Medical Exam for her Immigrant Visa at SLEC on June 16. It was a long day for her. I was also worried what the medical results would be. But when they got there on the next day, the guard stamped my Mom's medical receipt with "IMMUNIZATION" instead of Sputum . Meaning, my Mom passed her Medical Exam. And she was directed to another floor for immunization vaccines then to the releasing counter for the result.

After months of worrying, now it is safe to say that my Mom is healthy and ready for her visa interview. Hoping to get an appointment soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Reading your blog is a great help. Just a question? Did you schedule your mom's medical exam or the embassy gave you the schedule? Can you do this online and even before you get your interview schedule you can have your medical exam?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, sorry I just noticed your comments. By the way, I did not wait for the embassy to schedule for my Mom's medical. I let her had her medical as soon as I got the case number from the NVC. Because, basically all they need is the approval notice, letter from NVC showing the case number, her passport, 2x2 photographs with white background and the medical fee of $213.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete