Friday 10 June 2011

Packet IV Mailed to NVC


June 10-- Today, I sent my Mom's Immigrant Visa (IV) Packet through USPS Priority Mail. Estimated delivery date would be Monday, June 13. It only cost me $5.65 including the delivery confirmation of $.70 . I was going to use the Express Mail for over night delivery but since it's the weekend and NVC would be closed so there's no reason for overnight mail. It just a waste of money which would doubled or more on the amount I have paid on Priority Mail.
I pray that there is no problem on all the documents that I have sent to NVC. I hope they got what they asked :)

Inside the IV packet were:

NVC BAR-CODED COVERSHEET
SIGNED DS230 ( Original)
2 (2x2 id )
APPROVAL NOTICE FROM USCIS
Original and Photocopy of Beneficiary’s Birth Certificate
Photocopy of Beneficiary’s Passport (Biographic Page)
NBI Clearance (original)
*Petitioner’s Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate
*Petitioner’s Original and Photocopy of Marriage Certificate
*Petitioner's Naturalization certificate 
*Petitioner’s Passport Copy

*PHOTOGRAPHS 

No comments:

Post a Comment