Friday 10 June 2011

Immigrant Visa (IV) Packet Documents is Ready!

Yesterday, I received the last document (for the 2nd time) that I was waiting from my mom which is the page 2 of DS230 Part I. As long as the USPS building is open in the morning I'm going to send this out. It has been exactly a week since IV Status was "PAID". Because of many typical errors it causes the delay of the submission of the IV Packet. I am praying that everything NVC have asking for the Immigrant Visa supporting documents are inside the packet.

PACKET IV DOCUMENTS:

*Document Cover Sheet(from NVC)
*NVC Approval Notice
*NVC letter w/ MNL Case #
*Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration -DS230
*4 (2x2)photographed -white background
*Copy of Beneficiary's Birth Certificate
*Copy of NBI
*Copy of Beneficiary's Passport
*Copy of Petitioner's Birth Certificate
*Copy of Petitioner's Marriage Certificate/License (showing name changed)
*Copy of Petitioner's US Passport
*Copy of Petitioner's Naturalization Certificate
*Family Photograph

I have also included Original Copies of the following:

* Petitioner's Orig. Birth Certificate
*Petitioner's Orig. Marriage Certificate
*Beneficiary's Orig. Birth Certificate
*Beneficiary's Orig. NBI Clearance

No comments:

Post a Comment