Saturday 28 May 2011

Emailed DS-3032- Choice of Agent

On May 26 after NVC verified our email addresses, I emailed the Choice of Agent using my mom's email address. The DS-3032 form is the Choice of Agent from for the Immigrant Visa Applicant which is my mom whom she appoints me as her agent so all future correspondents from Dept. of State including all fees will be sent to me.

The email looks like this:

NVC Case No: < beneficiaries case # >
USCIS Receipt No:
Petitioner's Name:
Petitioner's Date of Birth:
Beneficiary's Name:
Beneficiary's Date of Birth:


Re: Declaration of Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa applicant


To whom it may concern:


My name is , < Beneficiaries Name>my visa case number is #< CASE NUMBER>.

Per the DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants), I would like to appoint my daughter/petitioner as my agent of choice to receive all future correspondence from the U.S. Department of State. Her contact information is provided below:

Name:
Address:

Phone:

Email:


All mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigrant visa should be sent to the address above.

Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,







No comments:

Post a Comment