Tuesday 31 May 2011

Package IV Mailed to Beneficiary

We were so busy today and we did a lot of errands. Went to the Post Office to mail out the package with all the necessary documents for my Mom's interview. Some people call it Packet IV, same document that I would send to NVC once I paid the immigrant visa fee. I sent it through priority mail only which would take about 6-10 business days to arrive. I had the packet care-off to my cousin in the city so my mom could get it on time. It costs me $13 to send. I chose USPS instead of FEDEX because I know it would cost me a lot of $ thru FEDEX. I have tried sending them envelope before with documents inside using regular mail and I had no problem and they got it on time.


Inside the Envelope were:

-Completed DS-230 forms-(mom needs to sign it)
-NVC approval letter- NOA2
-NVC Letter with the case number written
-Copy of Petitioners Birth Certificate
-Copy of Petitioners Passport
-Copy of Petitioners Naturalization Cert.
-Copy of Petitioners Marriage Certificate/License
-Copy of Beneficiaries Birth Certificate
Copy of Beneficiaries NBI
-AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT(AOS) DOCUMENTS-from Petitioner
*2010 Tax Return Transcript
*2010 W-2
*2010 1099
*employment letter
*Pay Stubs( last 6 months)
*completed I-864, Affidavit of Support (Signed and Dated)

Documents listed above are the same documents to be sent to National Visa Center for further processing once AOS fee and Immigrant Fee be generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment