Friday 20 May 2011

Marriage License Registration

The next step was marriage registration. We went to the county clerk office to have get our marriage license on Nov 2, 2005. I gave the lady my passport and shown my visa, my birth certificate and the lady made a copy of each. According to the license we had 3 months to get married.
But on the same day we went to see our Pastor. He officiated our very simple wedding witnessed by my husband's daughter and then fiance(now her husband) and a couple who was our friends and our neighbor. Our Pastor mailed the Marriage Certificate to the County Clerk within the given 10days after the marriage.
By second week of Dec,2005, we got the Certified Marriage Certificate in the mail signed by the Deputy Country Clerk.

Now we are Officially Married.

No comments:

Post a Comment